Sorry my pictures look so bad...my camera was broken so I had to take pictures with my old cell phone....but I can asure you that this hotcakes are wonderful!
Hotcakes (makes 12 aprox.)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted and cooled butter
- Extra butter fot buttering your fry pan
1. Preheat your fry pan, at medium tº, if it is a thin fry pan, and at medium high tº if it is a thicker fry pan.
2. In a big bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then add milk, butter and the egg. Beat until there are no lumps.
3. Butter your fry pan (becareful not to get burned), and add your batter (as many as you want), cook until bubbles start to form on the top of the hotcake and edges are slightly dry, then turn until they are ready.
4. Serve with corn or maple syrup.