martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas Treats / Regalos de Navidad

First of all, I'm so so so so so so so sorry for not bringing you a new recipe for Christmas, just some late inspiration, that's all =(  I've been so busy this year I barely had time for baking and sending cookies to my family and friends, I actually just made some tiny Christmas cakes and that would be it. I promise making up to you next year! 

In case you want to check the Christmas cake recipe here it is.  

Primero que todo, lamento tanto tanto tanto tanto tanto tanto tanto no traerles una nueva receta para Navidad, solo un poco de inspiración tardía, eso es todo =( He estado tan ocupada este año que apenas tuve tiempo de hornear y enviar galletas a mi familia y amigos, de hecho solo hice algunos mini queques de pascua y eso sería todo. Prometo compensarlos el otro año!

En caso de que quieran ver la receta del queque de pascua, aquí está. 



Aren't these guys lovely or what??

No son lindos o que??


Here you have some pictures of my old but reliable orange cookie recipe, you can add some ginger if you're feeling christmasssy. You can find the recipe here

Aquí tienen algunas fotos de mi vieja pero confiable receta de galletas de naranja, pueden agregarle gengibre si se sienten navideños. Pueden encontrar la receta aquí


Oh gosh I love cookies, specially if they look that pretty. 

OMG, amo las galletas, especialmente si se ven tan lindas.


And here's the mess from last year, wish I had taken a better picture, they were so cute! 

Y aquí está el desorden del año pasado, desearía haber tomado una mejor foto, eran tan lindas!


Follow milamilamura on Twitter

No hay comentarios: